PlasmaBerry Solar is now a firmly established organisation in various areas of operations & Maintenance (O&M) for Solar systems. If you own or maintain a commercial solar panel array, you will no doubt be interested in reaping the largest financial reward from your array and seeing your ROI as soon as possible. PlasmaBerry Solar will help you to do just that. Having dirty solar panels can severely dent your ROI time. Clean solar panels result in more light hitting the solar cells resulting in more generation which in turn translates to more money, sooner. We offer a complete solution for Solar Panel Cleaning. Our guaranteed 24-hour response time ensures that your solar panels instantly increase their output.
If you offer an O&M package to your clients, PlasmaBerry Solar can work under your umbrella contract and offer Panel Cleaning as an outsourced service to your customer.
We offer services to Residential, Commercial outfits as well as to large solar farms. PlasmaBerry Solar, provide an option for manual, automated and mechanized cleaning, on ground mounted solar farms and rooftop solar arrays.
Plasmaberry has ambitious plan to spread it's solar panel cleaning service network across India. Currently our services are available at
We use various options for solar panel cleaning, right from manual to Semi-automatic to robotic systems depending upon the site, array outlay and environmental conditions. However, all of these systems come at an expensive premium, so the best tried and tested method is regular manual solar panel cleaning. Our various cleaning methods are
Our baseline services are as follows. However to get best results, these services are supposed to be delivered in various combinations depending upon customer environment and needs. We offer various annual service packs combining following services
Based on above services we have service plans under the category of Basic, Silver, Gold and Platinum, created to support installations at residential, commercial and solar farms.
Every solar array is unique and depending upon different environmental factors, the recommended frequency of each clean will vary.
Annual Service Plans for Residential
Annual Service Plans for Factories and Commercial Houses
Due to shear geographic size and various resource limitation, module cleaning activities for solar park requires different approach. We specialise in undertaking complete project management of module cleaning system ( see separate section for MCS ) and services.
Following are the various challenges faced by the large solar parks for module cleaning services.
Since module cleaning plays a vital role in solar generation, large utility level solar parks requires huge amount of water for cleaning the modules due to frequent cleaning cycles. Apart from that the water distribution across large geography is another challenge in module cleaning services. Growing grass near the modules is another issue that affects solar generation if not treated periodically
We deploy various techniques to
We undertake entire turnkey contract while delivering module cleaning services. The basic modules are
1. Waters Arrangement from local source - Required water is organised from the available local water supplies through tankers on daily basis.
2. Water Storage is done into local storage tanks specifically designed for long and large storage.
3. If water is mineralised beyond 1000 ppm the same is treated using RO plants before used for cleaning
3. water Distribution- Water is distributed using mini-tractors equipped with water pressure pumps, hose and pressure nozzles.
4. Local team is identified and trained for the module cleaning.
5. Separate grass cutters are used to cut the grass in regular frequency.
1. Module Cleaning - 2 times or 4 times in a month. The services are delivered during night time to avoid any generation loss.
2. Grass Cutting - 2 to 3 times in a year. The services are delivered during a daytime.
We undertake Service hygiene in following ways
1. Delivery Team - Delivery team apart from being trained to clean the modules, they are protected with right safety tools and insurance while working in day and night.
2. Service Reporting - We have devised strong reporting system to keep customer informed about our delivery completion on daily basis.
"Zero"- Migration program is designed for those customers having lot of sites which are using manual module cleaning system (MCS) to be migrated to automated Robotic MCS, for reducing cost of services, while improving quality of cleaning.
1. Defining the various plants that need to be automated
2. Conducting Proof of concept for Robotic MCS in suggested site / sites to confirm proclaimed results
3. Define priority sites for migration and design site wise bill of material for Robotics migration
4. Define goals to be achieved at every stage of the migration
5. Define systematic deployment plan stages for selected site.
6. Implement pilot plan through our tech team and check the results.
7. Train the local team and help them deploying balance robots.
8. Handhold the local team till entire site is fully migrated to automation.
9. Switch to next site for migration
10. Manage MCS delivery through our teams at defined rate.
We offer end to end proof of concept for Robotic Module Cleaning at desired customer location by undertaking .
System Health MonitoringPreventive Maintenance
Condition based Maintenance
Please call us on 7718800749 for customer support and our central helpdesk shall ensure the prompt response to your requirements